this is a new server with updates daily
Don't forget to Vote!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rs-legendz
Welcome to Rs-Legendz we are now 24/7 with a vps
this is a new server with updates daily
Don't forget to Vote!
Rs-legendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vote for us
RuneScape MMORPG TOP100 RuneScape 100 SERVERS RuneScape RUNELOCUS
Top posters
Lord (38)
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! I_vote_lcaphere links for downloading the client and links for voting! I_voting_barhere links for downloading the client and links for voting! I_vote_rcap 
awsome (28)
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! I_vote_lcaphere links for downloading the client and links for voting! I_voting_barhere links for downloading the client and links for voting! I_vote_rcap 
Purity (10)
Kyle (8)
chex (8)
james (6)
Zak (2)
michell (1)
Assasin (1)
Mini Phat (1)

Latest topics
» Auction Factory 2 0 4 Zip
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:26 am by 

» HEREDIS 13.1 PRO - Genealogie
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 am by 

» i hate how nobody is ever on.
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 pm by Lord

» Giving free name colours
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 pm by Lord

» about the rules
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 pm by Lord

» My Clan
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm by awsome

» finaly killed bandos!
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 pm by awsome

» amadyle
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 pm by awsome

» VPS IS WORKING!!!!!!
here links for downloading the client and links for voting! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:36 am by Lord

here links for downloading the client and links for voting!

Go down

here links for downloading the client and links for voting! Empty here links for downloading the client and links for voting!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:10 am

hello all! im alphascape the co-owner of the server im giving some links will help you to play and vote for us :

for download the client :http://www.mediafire.com/?4edjzxjtlagehr5

for voting here links:

vote for top 100 server : http://100servers.gotop100.com/in.php?ref=148

vote for runelocus:http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=10596

vote for MMORPG Top 200: http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=35785

i hope u vote for us and enjoy the game!

sincerly,
alphascape.

Back to top Go down