this is a new server with updates daily
Don't forget to Vote!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rs-legendz
Welcome to Rs-Legendz we are now 24/7 with a vps
this is a new server with updates daily
Don't forget to Vote!
Rs-legendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vote for us
RuneScape MMORPG TOP100 RuneScape 100 SERVERS RuneScape RUNELOCUS
Top posters
Lord (38)
Ingame and Forum Rules I_vote_lcapIngame and Forum Rules I_voting_barIngame and Forum Rules I_vote_rcap 
awsome (28)
Ingame and Forum Rules I_vote_lcapIngame and Forum Rules I_voting_barIngame and Forum Rules I_vote_rcap 
Purity (10)
Kyle (8)
chex (8)
james (6)
Zak (2)
michell (1)
Assasin (1)
Mini Phat (1)

Latest topics
» Auction Factory 2 0 4 Zip
Ingame and Forum Rules EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:26 am by 

» HEREDIS 13.1 PRO - Genealogie
Ingame and Forum Rules EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 am by 

» i hate how nobody is ever on.
Ingame and Forum Rules EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 pm by Lord

» Giving free name colours
Ingame and Forum Rules EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 pm by Lord

» about the rules
Ingame and Forum Rules EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 pm by Lord

» My Clan
Ingame and Forum Rules EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm by awsome

» finaly killed bandos!
Ingame and Forum Rules EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 pm by awsome

» amadyle
Ingame and Forum Rules EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 pm by awsome

» VPS IS WORKING!!!!!!
Ingame and Forum Rules EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:36 am by Lord

Ingame and Forum Rules

Go down

Ingame and Forum Rules Empty Ingame and Forum Rules

Post by Lord Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 am

General Rules.

The Rule; No asking for staff. Asking for staff is not prohibited in and way, shape, or form on these forums or ingame. To gain a staff spot, you must work hard and help
out in the community.

Punishment; Asking for staff could very easily lead to a ban. In most cases it wont, but if you keep asking It will. ALSO ~ Asking for staff
drops your chances of EVER getting a staff spot to 1%. You have been warned.

The Rule; Harrasment. Do not intentionaly harras or annoy the communuity. Especially staff members. It is considered bad, and an annoying thing to do.

Punishment; Harrasing depending on the afromentioned, and the victim, could result on a mute, Perm mute, IP mute, Ban, Perm ban, Ip ban. Depending on the seriousness of the
crime. You have been warned.

The Rule; Flaming. flaming is just like harrasment, it is an annoying thing to do. It is to intentionaly harm another person emotionally. And will NOT be tolerated.
Not only does it amke the forums look bad, it makes the game, and the staff, and all the players, look bad.

Punishment; The punishment for this is perhaps for serious than harrasment, it not only harrases people, but it makes the whole community look bad. so doing so could result
in the same as a harrasment, OR WORSE.

Ingame Rules.

The Rule; Glitching. glitching is against the rules. If you glitch for your own purpose or any other purpose, it is still considered bad. Glitching for no reason will
still result in a punishment. This is a serious offense and we take it very seriously.

Punishment; Glitching is considered not tolerated. If you glitch, and don't report it... You will be banned, or less serious punishment, but steps will be taken to assure
that you follow the guidelines in the future. If you find a glitch, do NOT abuse it, report it You have been warned.

The Rule; AFK Botting. botting itself IS allowed, but being AFK and botting, is NOT prohibited. I hope you will all understand that it is serious, and if caught, it is
a temp, if not perm banned.

Punishment; As said above, it is a temp ban. Or maybe a Perm ban. Do not do it, if you are botting, don't get distracted, depending on the staff member... You might
be accused, even if you where not, just because you looked away, for a period of time. you have been warned.

the Rule;
Bug abusing. Bug abusing won't be tolerated, this being the 'sister' to abusing glitches, it is highly not recomended you abuse any bugs you find or know
about.

Punishment; Doing this WITHOUT reporting it, could result in a ban, depending on the bug. If it is not so bad, it could just be a warning, at which point you will be jotted down
by said moderator, and logged as warned. you ahve been warned.

The rule; Hacking/scamming... It is OBVIOUSLY against the rules. If you did not already know this, then let this be your warning, do not attempt it.

Punishment; Punishment for this offense (If caught) Could more than likely be a perminent ban. Please do not attempt this. If you want pixels, then donate. But it is not
only a terrible thing to do to somebody, it is probably one of the most seriouses offenses.

Forum Rules.

The rule; Post hunting. Post hunting is not allowed. Their is a fine line between spamming the forums, and being active on the forums. Sure... Everybody loves to post
and the reward of having a high post count is more then pleasing, but please watch yourself while doing this. No-One likes a post hunter.

Punishment; Punishment for post hunting will most likely start off as an infraction, if continued it could almost certainly result in a one day ban and if the person continues then punishment will rise. Please watch yourself
when post hunting.

The Rule; Harrasment. Do not intentionaly harras or annoy the communuity. Especially staff members. It is considered bad, and an annoying thing to do.

Punishment; Harrasing depending on the afromentioned, and the victim, could result on a mute, Perm mute, IP mute, Ban, Perm ban, Ip ban. Depending on the seriousness of the
crime. You have been warned.

The Rule; Flaming. flaming is just like harrasment, it is an annoying thing to do. It is to intentionaly harm another person emotionally. And will NOT be tolerated.
Not only does it amke the forums look bad, it makes the game, and the staff, and all the players, look bad.

Punishment; The punishment for this is perhaps for serious than harrasment, it not only harrases people, but it makes the whole community look bad. so doing so could result
in the same as a harrasment, OR WORSE.

The rule; Advertising. Advertising, other forums, or servers, is not in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM allowed, please make sure you don't do this or...

Punishment; Or it will almost certainly end in an Perminent Host/Ip ban. Watch yourself, do not be tempted into doing it.

These are the forums, and server rules, I hope you will respect these to the best of your ability.Happy Gaming. Very Happy
Lord
Lord
Admin
Admin

Legendz Cash : 10004907

https://rs-legendz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down